- Partnered with Leprosy Colony Centre at Igbogene, Yenagoa in 2013 and carried out the following activities:
2. Carried out Hepatitis B virus screening and vaccination in 10 remote rural communities in Sagbama LGA and Southern Ijaw LGA in 2013. The exercise covers the following subjects
3. Established partnership with the Gender Desk Office of the Nigerian Police Force in the State in 2017 and supported them in the following Areas
4.Paid the tuition fees of 50 disadvantaged students in their final year in selected public Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education, college of health and school of nursing. Also paid for WAEC and NECO of 30 students that lack sponsors in public secondary schools across the 8 LGAs in Bayelsa. This was done in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
5. Visited over 20 flooded communities in 2012 across the 8 LGAs and successfully carried out the following activities
6.Designed and implemented a programme to build the capacity of youths (Boys and Girls) on leadership and advocacy skills in Zarama Clan in Yenagoa LGA 2017.
7. Goldcoast effectively carried out a health outreach project in Sagbama LGA and YenagoaLGA in 2014/2015 which 250 people benefited from sensitization against Malaria and Typhoid fever prevention and treatment. We also carried out a free medical test and provide malaria drugs to the beneficiaries at the various communities we visited.
8. Partnered with the Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA) in Bayelsa State in 2017/2018 to identify, sensitise and profile Gender and Vulnerable Groups(GVGs) in rural communities in Brass LGA.
The programme was designed to alleviate poverty of vulnerable persons (helpless orphans, sick people with terminal diseases such as TB, HIV/AIDS, unemployed youths etc.)
9. Organised a workshop to build the capacity of women and girls in the 8 LGAs in 2017/2018. Thus, we have successfully established Women and Girls Rights Promoter’s Counsels (WGRPC), Community Gender Development Clubs (CGDCs) and Community Women and Girls Football Clubs (CWGFCs) in Yenagoa LGA to raise the visibility and voices of women in social associations, trade unions, community leadership and private and public institutions.
10. Goldcoast Development Foundation has successfully signed an MOU with the International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA), Bayelsa State Branch and Triax Solicitors law firm working together to effectively reduce and prevent all forms of sexual violence, abuse and violation of girl children Bayelsa State.